This tool is used for employers that have been identified the current talent pool in the organisation, and looking for creating a professional plan for the development of their behavioural capabilities. Experts in Radman group create a competency framework either based on client’s requirements, or company’s framework. Then a 1-day Development Centre would be designed accordingly. Although the activities and tools used during the day is different for different companies, but below is the procedure that is based on international standards:
- Designing assessment activities based on Competency Framework, qualifying conditions, or client’s requirements.
- Preparing tools and executing the Development Centre
- Holding agreement sessions with participants, reporting the results
- Creating development plan with relevant managers
- Preparing personal reports for each participant